Without detriment to the above, IKUSI informs its users of the following:
- - All the details expressly facilitated by the user will be incorporated to an automated file. These details may be used for carrying out statistical studies, either general or not; for the personalisation of the services provided and to pass on promotions, offers or products to the user, in accordance with the characteristics obtained by the details provided.
- - The user accepts the sending of advertising to the physical or electronic addresses supplied.
- - IKUSI undertakes to maintain the details confidential and to process them with the controls and under the supervisions set forth in the Law 15/1999 and other applicable legislation.
- - The user is entitled, at all times, to request information and check the details that are registered and to request, if such is the case, their total or partial rectification. Likewise, the user is entitled to request the cancellation of all the details.
- - Minors under the age of 18 cannot supply their details, or exercise the abovementioned rights, without the consent of their parents or guardians.
- - In all cases, the user will respond for the veracity of the details that he or she supplies.